Cranclense Effervesent 20 Tablets
Out of stock
These handy effervescent tablets are easy to use and can be taken anywhere for urinary tract health. They make a tasty Cranberry drink that supports urinary tract balance with powerful antioxidant actions. The tablets also support normal urinary pH for comfort when urinating.
Precautions & Warnings
• Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about urinary tract health
• Not recommended for children under 8 years old
• If systems persist after 24 hours, consult your health professional
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
Cranclense™ contains 412.4 mg (17.94 mmol) of sodium per level, which should be taken into account by those on low sodium diet. The maximum recommended level of four tablets daily contains 1.65 g of sodium.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding.
Cranclense™ is well tolerated and suitable for use during these times. Use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
• Support bladder & urinary tract health
Herbal extract equiv. to Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fresh fruit 10g
Adults: take one Cranclense™ effervescent tablet dissolved in a glass of cool water. Cranclense™ may be taken up to four times daily if necessary in acute situations.